Welcome to St. John’s United Methodist Church
Is this your first time visiting St. John’s United Methodist Church? We are glad you and/or your family is here! St. John’s welcomes you. Here are a few things you need to know about Sunday worship at St. John’s:
- Worship begins at 10:30 am in the sanctuary. An usher can direct you to the sanctuary if you’re not sure where it is.
- Children’s Ministry “Kid City” takes places on the Children’s Wing during the worship hour. Parents may drop their kids off before worship, and them back up after service is over. Our goal is to make Sundays the “best hour of the week” for our children!
- Sunday School takes place prior to worship at 9:15 am. There is a variety of Sunday School classes for all ages.
- The order of worship can be followed in the printed bulletins you’ll receive from an usher as you enter the sanctuary.
- If you have any questions or need any help, our ushers or greeters or any church member will be happy to assist you!