SATURDAY SERVANTS this month!!
Every Saturday St Johns will be making 150 sack lunches and delivering them to the Anderson Emergency Soup Kitchen. Volunteers NEEDED!
St John's Child Development Center has its highest enrollment yet!
St. John's United Methodist Church Welcomes You!
Join us this Sunday at 10:30am for worship!
UPCOMING THIS WEEK
- Volunteers and Donations needed this month for Saturday Servants!!
- Sunday, Feb 5th - Crock Pot Luck Lunch after Church in Fellowship Hall; hosted by the "411 on Faith & Life" Book Study Group
- Jan 29-Feb 4: Family Promise Week. Please contact Judith Polson (353-4877 or email@example.com) if you wish to donate food and/or your time
- Monday, Feb 6th; 10am in the Parlor - St John's United Methodist Women Group will host a general meeting for ALL who wish to come. The program will be on spiritual growth led by Evie Mazurak--leader for Circle #1.
- Wednesday, Feb 8th @ 6pm - 411 on Faith & Life Book Study; The book is "Harnessing Courage: Overcoming Adversity with Grit and Gratitude" by Laura Bratton
Welcome to our website! You can learn a lot about the ministries and activities of our community of faith as you browse these pages. Our primary focus is connecting to God, connecting to each other, and working to transform the world. You can catch a glimpse of who we are by spending time on this website, but to truly understand what we are about, you have to join us. We have traditional worship at 10:30 a.m. each Sunday in the sanctuary with the exception of the last Sunday of the month when we come together in our Fellowship Hall for “A Different Kind of Sunday”. We want to share God’s amazing love with all people – including you. Come join us on our mission! -Dr. Kitty Holtzclaw, Pastor
Sundays - 10:30am (Child Care Available)
Sundays - 9:15am
515 S. McDuffie Street
Anderson, SC 29624
Monday - Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm
Friday - 9:00am-12:00pm